Monday 8 August 2011

Devid Beckham wants to play the Olympic 2012

Mian Shakeel Aslam -- Soccer superstar David Beckham has had a long and distinguished career, but he has one more burning ambition: to play for Great Britain at the 2012 Olympic Games in his hometown London.

It has been widely speculated that the 36-year-old will be part of the coaching staff for the first combined UK team to take part at the Olympics since 1960, but he told CNN that he wants a more active role.

"I would love to," the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder said. "I've already said that in the past and I continue to say that.

"People either assume I want to play or I want to coach or be part of the management team. But I don't want to coach. I don't want to be part of the management team."

 

Posted by : Mian Shakeel Aslam

 

Souce : http://twitter.com/#!/MianShakeel

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment